Monday, April 23, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Caroli & Sandi!


With such a bunch of talented ladies here at The Paper Variety I had a lot of options for scraplifting :)

I finally chose the tutorial Sara made for creating misting masks with the Cricutand the  tutorial Kate made for printing on tags. I also scraplifted the fabulous layout made by Kate, I loved how she placed the paper and the whole concept with lots of embellishments and tiny details.


I used paper and stickers from Echo Park's Litter Girl collection, Thickers from American Crafts, some rhinestones, fair tickets and my Dymo labeller. 

The pic is from the birthday N°3 of my little girl. She is such a huge fan of Minnie Mouse and when she saw that Minnie came to her birthday party she got petrified! but just for few seconds, and then she just hugged Minnie and danced with her during the whole party, telling her all the time "Minnie, I love you"  _♥  awwwww!!). If you want to see more closeups you can take a look to my blog, thanks for your visit and don't forget to participate in this cool challenge!!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I absolutely LOVED Suzanne's center step card she recently made. You can see it HERE.  While her tutorial was well done and looked easy enough I am usually very intimidated to attempt a project like this.  But I followed Suzanne's instructions and what do ya know?  I did it!  Even my husband was impressed.  There is soooo much inspiration here at The Paper Variety...I am anxious to see your projects from where we have inspired YOU!

3 comments:

  1. Great LO and card! Love all the tutorials and projects =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Minnie layout, love the title work especially, take care, Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute layout! I like how you intertwined the paper strips!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne