Friday, March 11, 2011

Meet Dana!


I'm loving seeing your uplifting cards and get will wishes :) Keep the submissions coming! See this post for details.  You could win....


Our sponsor this week is CTMH demonstrator Dana Swadling!



Hello!
      My name is Dana Swadling, and I am your Close To My Heart Consultant!  I would love to share our Fabulous  line of quality scrapbooking and stamping products with you. We truly have something for everyone, from our faster, simpler and easier My Reflections™ Scrapbooking Kits to our revolutionary My Acrylix™ stamp sets. I would love to show you and your friends how to create quick, easy AND beautiful artwork to honor the special relationships in your lives. Please contact me to see the latest exclusive products from Close To My Heart, or to schedule or attend a Home Gathering & Earn Free Stuff with our Free Style Rewards hostess program :)


If you love this week's prize and CTMH products, you need to shop the website! Lots of new spring lines! And if you do not have a demonstrator in your area, we highly recommend Dana ;) She is super sweet and friendly!



Have a great weekend!

-Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne