Friday, May 4, 2012

Tutorial: Stamping "Over the Edge" by Suzanne


Suzanne here with a stamping tutorial for you. We're going "over the edge!"

First, I penciled off a 2 1/2" inch square and stamped my main tree image from the "Gently Seasoned" Paper Smooches set.


Then, I stamped the leaf outlines and greens. Notice how a few of the leaves go "over the edge".


Next, I cut along my square - keeping close to the leaves that went out of bounds.


Lastly, I matted my image on a piece of 2 3/4" square brown cardstock, added pop dots and layered on my card base.


I love the look it gives this clean and simple card!


Happy stampin'!
Re

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great tutorial! I have never done this and I am going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne