Thursday, May 3, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Suzanne & Marcia!

Marcia is back with some handmade flower inspiration! I LOVE making my own flowers for layouts and cards. I decided to use my Spellbinders Rose Creations and Foliage dies, a flower punch, and some hand cutting to make 2 different types of flowers on this layout of my girls.
I used the BoBunny Ambrosia collection. It's amazing that just looking at this paper made me remember photos I took years earlier. The colors in my photos go so well with this paper!! Here is a close-up of some of the flowers.
You can see more detailed photos on my blog here. I can't wait to see your handmade flowers!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

For this challenge, I used my awesome "Flower Shoppe" cartridge to make these patterned paper flowers. They are embellishing matching tags for my mother and mother in law.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne