Saturday, May 5, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Theresa & Kate!

I LOVE to make my own flowers for cards and layouts. It is so easy to coordinate them with your projects that way. For these flowers, I took strips of material, folded them in half, then did a running stitch from one end to the other, then pulled the thread tightly. I stacked two together and added a button center. The size of the flower depends on the width of the strips. You can see close ups HERE.





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hi Everyone! It's Kate from www.scrapsation.com here today. I just want to share with you my card created with hand made flowers.

I made the pink flower out of a long piece of pink ribbon and some double sided tape. The beige flower on the bottom left was made out of flower layers die cut from an old book. I would just like to thank my friend Jody in Winnipeg for sending me this card kit! Much appreciated.

just because

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne