Saturday, March 17, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Suzanne & Marcia! :)

Marcia here with some sketch inspiration for you. I chose to do a layout about my family's passion to volunteer with homeless animals as a foster family. We have dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens come and go. Some need lots of attention, some need lots of training, but this is really something we love to do as a family. We foster for an organization in Minnesota called Wags and Whiskers, but there is probably something similar to it in your state. Their goal is to rescue animals from high kill shelters and give them a second chance. There are more details on fostering on my blog if this is something you are interested in. Here is my layout...


Isn't that kitten the cutest thing! I am using the Quick Quotes Dreamscape papers. The chipboard butterflies are also new from Quick Quotes. I hope I have inspired you today to join us in our latest challenge.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I loved working with Abby's sketch and the journaling challenge at ScrapFit. They inspired me to use this adorable picture of  my nieces and list what "what little girls are made of". Aren't they just the representation of "sugar and spice and everything nice"?? I used the new Neapolitan line from American Crafts, including that awesome date roller stamp :) I have more details and a step by step video on my blog. I can't wait to see what you create! :)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts! Fab examples for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design work and inspiration to jump off from!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne