Friday, March 16, 2012

Welcome, Guest Designer: Tiffany Call! :)



Hello from Massachusetts! My name is Tiffany, and my husband and I have 2 crazy kids, 1 hyper dog and 4 cats! I am lucky to have a family that understands and supports my hobby (obsession) with all things crafty. I spend hours each day in the sanctuary of my craft room; creating layouts, cards, altered art, cross stitch and a whole lot more. I am so excited to be guest designer here at The Paper Variety, thanks for having me!


Tiffany's blog: Breakfast @ Tiffany's

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks so very much for joining us, Tiffany! :)

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE how you listed possible baby names in your journaling. How clever. Welcome to The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for having me!! Always love the challenges here, so glad to be a guest designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Tiffany! so nice to see you also here.
    Your lo is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to have you join us here Tiffany at The Paper Variety...I love your LO and that journaling is such a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable! Love it:) Congrats on your guest DT position:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great share thanks for writing this

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne