Sunday, July 10, 2011

Spotlight Night and GD winner! :)

Wow.. this post is a bit late, hmm? Sorry, I've had such a busy day today. I took my son to diabetes camp, and I stayed with him for quite awhile to help him set up his bunk and stuff. Well ok.. truth is.. I stayed because I didn't want to leave him. lol He'll be at camp having so much fun till the end of the week and I'm gonna miss him.. But I tore myself away eventually and came home to a quiet house.. and fell asleep! lol Good thing I woke up and remembered tonight's spotlight!! Whew! So anyway.. let's get to it! :)

So many beautiful Christmas creations this week.. so very hard to choose! I could have easily chosen 100+ lol but I'd be here all night posting them all so here are just a few :)

Absolutely LOVE the dimension on this beautiful card!

How yummy sweet is this card!? Love these non-traditional colors!

Wow! Super fun holiday page! Love this design, too!

Gorgeous tree!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I'm amazed at all of the beautiful stitching and such a creative way to use ribbon!!

LOVE this block pattern and pretty tag embellies!

Wow! Loads of detail on this festive card! Beautiful!

Congratulations
Debra, Hilda, Karen, Amy,
Patti, Wendi & Tammy!!
We welcome you to add our "featured blinky" to your blog, just locate the code on our sidebar :)

Another order of business is choosing a Guest Designer from the entries which were also shared on our Facebook page :) This talented gal will join our team on July 20th for that challenge week! Yay! :)

Such a SUPER CUTE card! I LOVE the sentiment and also the dimension on Santa!
Leigh Ann, please mail us promptly so we can reply with your Guest Designer project prompt. :)

There's still time to enter this week's challenge!

Create your July Christmas project and load it HERE before Tuesday noon est for your chance at winning this beautiful kit from
And remember - Unlimited entries (this week only)!!

Have a great week!!
Abby

12 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my layout! What a way to start my birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the features look great and there are heaps of great inspiration from everyone....thanks for having a go and congrats on the features..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies and also our GD! All fabulous projects! It's so hard to choose just a few!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations everyone! What wonderful projects and thank you for picking mine to feature as well with all of the great inspiration! :)Amy
    amyscraftingspace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What wonderful talent :)
    Congrats Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for featuring my Christmas card!!! It's such an honor -- and I'm gonna grab that blinky! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeek! Thanks for the guest dt gig and congrats to all! I'm e-mailing now...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for featuring my layout!! So many gorgeous entries!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats ladies-such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to all of the featured ladies ... well deserved honor!!! Leigh Ann, congrats on the GD gig, looking forward to working with you for the week!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne