Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Welcome, Guest Designer: Diana Fisher!




Hello! I'm Diana Fisher. I've become most recognized for my sketches and the Sketchy Thursdays challenge blog that recently shut its bloggy doors. I'm excited to be a part of The Paper Variety for May.

I'm lucky enough to have been published in Creating Keepsakes, Paper Crafts Magazine and CARDS Magazine, as well as many online publishing and DT opportunities in the past 3 years. (Sure ya' ran into me somewhere, eh?!) I am on the DT for Imaginisce, am one of the Blog Coordinators for Scrapbook Circle, and am the Creative Trainer for ScrapFIT. I'm also on the Cocoa Daisy and Paper Issues design teams.

I have a wonderful husband, a five-year-old son, and I have had a ten-year career as the Production Director for a national teen magazine. I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hi every once in a while!

enjoy the day.
Diana



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's such a privilege to have you join us, Diana. Thank you so much!

6 comments:

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne