Friday, February 3, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Marcia & Suzanne!

Marcia here today to share a layout I made with Abby's fabulous sketch.



I flipped the sketch on its side as my pictures seemed to fit better this way, but otherwise I think I followed the sketch pretty close, right down to using the star embellishments. Stars are always great for boy pages. I used My Mind's Eye Lime Twist papers and the font from the Boys Will Be Boys Cricut cartridge. My stars were inspired by DT member Holly's stars from the Black and White with a Kiss of Color challenge. I wanted to try them on a layout. My little guy is 17 now but he used to sing this song by Sheryl Crow when he was this age. It always made me smile to listen to him. I can't believe I haven't scrapped these pics before now. I have more detailed pics on my blog if you want to take a peak. Well, I hope I inspired you to join us in our latest challenge!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I loved working with Abby's sketch this week! I used some fun pics of my hubby and I that our 8 year old niece took.. she's a good photographer, isn't she?  Imaginisce's "Berrylicious" collection was perfect for these candids ;) Stop by my blog for more details.

1 comment:

  1. This BEE especially likes the photo layouts and the bees.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne