Saturday, December 31, 2011

Meet Abby! :)

Abby Laubenstein



Hello everyone! I'm Abby, a single mom in central Illinois. My son, Braydon, is a 12 y/o handsome sweetheart who is full of energy and creativity. I also have a couple furry ones- our cat, Logan and dog, Cooper. I've worked for our school district for nearly 10 years, the last few years as a substitute.

I've always been the artsy creative type. In grade school and high school I won many awards for my pencil drawings. I also enjoyed painting and crochet. But 12 years ago, I discovered the world of scrapbooking and have been hooked ever since.

I would consider my scrapbooking style as fun, trendy, colorful, layered, dimensional, whimsical and with many embellishments. Most of my layouts feature my son or my young nephew so I tend to go with bright colors and fun, kid friendly designs. I love to fussy-cut, hand sew and I doodle on almost every project :)

 Here are a few of my favorite projects...





You can see more of my projects on my blog, Midwest Memories.

Join us tomorrow as we kick off the new year with our new team, a new TPV and our 1st challenge of 2012!! We have many improvements in store for TPV and you this year and we can't wait to get started!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne