Saturday, September 17, 2011

Meet our Sponsor and GD! :)

We welcome a new sponsor! We're so thrilled to have 
join us this week :)

SRM Stickers is a leading scrapbooking and card making sticker manufacturer.  SRM Stickers are crystal clear and melt into your patterned paper or cardstock for a seamless sentiment, embellishment, title, or journaling feature.  SRM Stickers has assembled a dream team of Designers offering amazing samples every weekday at their blog.  SRM Stickers can be purchased through their online retail store.

SRM Stickers has kindly offered to award our challenge winner this week with a fabulous prize package full of their product :) Suh - weet!!
Our challenge this week is super simple! Just create a paper project that includes stickers. :) Any type of stickers will do.. SRM Stickers, cardstock, flat, chipboard.. just get sticky! Projects are due here by Tuesday at noon.

Let's also meet this week's Guest Designer,
we welcome back,
Hello. My name is María and I´m from Costa Rica. I discovered scrapbooking three years ago and I inmediately fell in love… I´m married to a wonderful man and we have two lovely kids, of course I scrap about my family most of the time.
I love two scrapbooking styles: shabby chic and bright and colorful. I usually scrap on weekends, because I work full time as a Languege & Literature teacher (I wake up a 4:00a.m everyday!)
It´s such a honor for me to be GD here at TPV. I love to play with Abby & Suzanne´s challenges every week. Thanks for the opportunity!
Hope you like my card today. If you want to see more, you can visit my blog.

Such a delightful card, Maria! We love your botanical epoxy stickers! Thanks so much for joining us again this week :)

If you want to be our future Guest Designer, share your stickers project on our Facebook wall and we may choose you!
 Be sure to visit tomorrow when we spotlight some stickers projects, one of them may be yours!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like the flower stickers also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne