Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Holly & Sara!

This was FUN!!!  I choose the bottom row across to create with.  Here is my layout with stitching and a die-cut(s). This is a special picture to me. Its my sister, our mother and myself - you wont find many photos will all three of us! It was a sad due to the loss of my grandmother but this photo means so much to me.





~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's Holly from Ribbons & Glue sharing how I played the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge.  I chose to use the last column and go vertical by making a card, adding a die cut and use heat embossing powder.


Here's what  I used to make this lucky card:

Kraft Paper & card stock
Card Base-Art Philosophy 
Shamrock-Paper Doll Dress Up 
Embellishments- button, twine & green gems
Lucky Sentiment- Studio G stamp
Martha Stewart crystal embossing powder


I added pop-dot behind the embossed shamrock so it could pop through the front card layer.  I just love this Art Philosophy cartridge, so many neat card cutting options.

Thanks for looking and linking with TPV!


1 comment:

  1. I love the color choices on the LO! Very cool page! Love it:) Card was great too! I love the embossed shamrock:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne