Saturday, February 11, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Abby & Jenifer!




I made this layout featuring my nephew, Drake.. He's such a cutie, he makes any page look great. Lots of doodling, dimension, splatters and Echo Park's "Little Boy" - an all-time fave! And thanks to Holly's tutorial, I added a bunch of 3D stars :)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This is my take on this months fabulous sketch! I'm not a multi photo person on my layouts, so I used the doilies in place of the photo's and placed my photo over the center of the cluster.

The photo is of my oldest daughter about 5 years ago....geesh I'm getting old....
The paper is My Minds Eye, Cordinations and Crate Paper.  I did some ink and sissor distressing as well as some stitching and doodling. The flowers are a mix of handmade and a few older Prima's.

For close up's and details please visit my blog



1 comment:

  1. So stinkin cute!!!! I am a sucker for a great page!!! Both are just precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne