Thursday, January 19, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Kate & Theresa!

BoBunny is sponsoring this challenge, so I thought it would be appropriate to use some of their product for my challenge reveal. I used their Snowfall Collection. I just picked it up at one of my local scrapbooking stores, and it's a good thing that I arrived when I did because it was nearly sold out!

The papers I used were Snowfall Drift, Snowfall Cabin and Snowfall Flakes. I created my rosettes using the Flakes paper, cutting them out using a rosette cut file with my Silhouette Cameo. I fussy cut around the beautiful sparkly snowflakes and applied my rosettes on top of them and used the whole thing as a page border on the left of my page. I also used a Tim Holtz Sizzix die to cut the plastic mirrorer snowflakes that are on top of my rosettes and applied a blue crystal on top for a final finishing touch. I cut out more snowflakes on BoBunny cardstock with my Silhouette and embellished them by applying crystals and glossy accents on top.

I also used two tags from Elle's Studio as my journalling. Not a lot was needed because it's pretty much self-explanatory. For the title, I used alphabet stickers by Sassafras and American Crafts. The ribbon is from Stampin' Up!

Let It Snow

Let It Snow 3

Let It Snow 2


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When I seen this challenge, the first thing that came to mind was the ever so popular fan fold flowers. However, I wanted to try something a bit different, and I am so glad I did. I decided to make a victorian hand held fan. I love how it turned out. I am going to put it in a shadow box and hang it on my wall.



3 comments:

  1. Like your snow layout & the fan is Bee-utiful! Especially like the papers used.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these projects. I'm a huge Bo Bunny fan so this just brings me more inspiration on how to use the products. I love those rosettes! What a great addition to the page, never thought of that! The fan is so elegant! See..inspiration! That's why I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous layout and fan.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne