Sunday, February 27, 2011

How do we choose?!?!

Someone pinch me!! 80+ entries? How will we ever choose who to feature this week on..


Luckily, I have 2 girls from our Team B design team to help me out! ;)

Patti chose to feature Rkokes' "ruffle and clouds" layout!


Patti said, "I love that she used a photo with a special memory attached to it. I love the ruffles to mimic a big girl's bed skirt and the clouds that she punched from paint chips and then added faux stitching too. The entire lo is wonderful!!"

Shannon also picked a favorite, Teresa's "ticket to ride" layout.



Shannon said, "I love the sentiment of her layout and the pictures are so sweet. :) Each sweet detail is placed just right and she created such a beautifully simple layout, yet it's complex as well! :) The perfect blend!"



And I chose to highlight Crystal's beautiful "mom's day" card!


 

I just love the overal design - patterned papers, colors, heart scallop, ribbon, charm, sentiment - I love it all! Any mom would be honored to receive this beautiful card.


Congratulations Rkokes, Teresa, and Crystal!

Here is a blinky for your blogs.


Remember, this week's challenge is..


And our prize is...


You have until NOON on TUESDAY to enter your card, layout, or other PAPER project :)


Have a great night!

-Suzanne

PS: Be sure to come back Tuesday night for our winner and Wednesday morning for our BLOG HOP!

7 comments:

  1. How cool! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! They are all my favs too!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big congrats to our spotlight scrappers!!! You are all spectacular! So glad you share with us here at the Paper Variety. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies! Such wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the three featured today! Congrats too on all the participants! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks soooo much for the spotlight!!! You gals made my day!!! Congrats to the other ladies too :))) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne