Friday, June 8, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Marcia & Theresa!

Marcia here today with my last Paper Variety post :(
I knew right away that I wanted to make something for my son's graduation party for this challenge. This is what I came up with...
Isn't this candy bouquet fun! The 3D grad caps are an svg cut file from SVGcuts and are actually little boxes. I am making several of these to place on the tables at his grad party.
You can find more details on my blog onescrapatatime-bymumsie. I am celebrating my 1 year blogaversary with a giveaway. Stop by to find out how you can win a Cricket Magazine, some Quick Quotes chalk ink, My Mind's Eye goodies, and lots more!!

Thank you Abby and Suzanne for having me be a part of this awesome design team. I have learned much, tried new things and made many new friends. I have loved every minute of it!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I LOVE this challenge! I bought wooden canisters at Michael's a while ago with good intentions of altering them. This challenge was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

I began by adhering a romantic piece of tone on tone pink card stock. Then went to town adding flowers, trims, pearls, and butterflies. To see additional close ups, please visit my blog. Scrappy Art Crafters.

I can't wait to see what your create!

5 comments:

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne