Hello crafty friends!
It's that time again... when soon we will sadly say farewell to our current Design Team and excitedly seek creative crafters who would like to join our TPV family.
We're looking for several designers to share their love of paper crafting and inspiring others - artists of all styles and experience levels. If you love paper and enjoy using it to create a variety of projects, then we hope to hear from you!
Here are some DT requirements:
- Be able to create a variety of paper projects including layouts, cards, mini-albums, altered items, banners, decorative pieces, gift bags etc
- Submit a project every 2 weeks which follows the scheduled challenges
- Once a month, submit a tutorial (photo or video) with detailed recipe and instruction of your project
- Have a blog and link our design team blinky on your side bar
- Post current TPV challenges and your projects on your blog, linking TPV and sharing sponsor information
- Be aware of project due dates and be able to meet them
- Use mostly current products on your projects
- Comment on participant entries
- Commit to a 6 month term beginning June 15th
Presently there is no compensation for your DT commitment. However, sometimes sponsors may provide product for our designers.
Applications will be accepted until June 8th midnight. Those chosen will be notified shortly after. Public announcement of the new team will be posted on our blog on June 15th and each designer will be introduced daily following the announcement. :)
If you'd like to apply, please email us at email@example.com with the following information...
- Your full name and a brief introduction of yourself
- Your blog address
- Links to your online galleries
- Current/Previous Design Teams (DT experience not required)
- Photos of 3-5 projects that best showcase your papercrafting style. Please provide at least one layout, one card and one other paper project (such as a mini album, altered item, gift box etc)
(International crafters are welcome to apply, however they will be asked to pay shipping for any sponsor product provided for the DT if such an occasion should occur.)
We hope to hear from many creative paper crafters!
Abby & Suzanne