Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Sandi & Caroli!



I love working with Diana Fisher's sketches and this one was no exception.  I used a brand new picture from our recent trip to the Florida Keys along with Bella Blvd.'s Sunshine and Happiness collection.  The journaling was done on my vintage typewriter and I incorporated some phrases from the BB collection along with it.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I love sketches and this one was really fun to make.
I used pics of my man and our little girl assembling a house for our crazy dog few days before she arrived to our home. My littl girl was just one year old but she was so excited and helped Daddy a lot in so they can have the house ready on time! The result was quite good, as for the reaction our Hachiko.

I used kraft cardboard as base and all the decorated papers are from the Tail Waggers & Cat Naps collection of Bella Blvd. I also used few Thickers to add the lettering. I was inspired enough to use my sewing machine, wow! 

If you want to see more closeups you can take a look at my blog, hope you get inspired too and participate with us in this challenge!



2 comments:

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne