Monday, April 9, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Sandi & Caroli!


The stamps from Paper and Such are so awesome ....it was hard for me to choose which set I wanted to work with.  Finally I choose the mini sentiments in the Bitty Love set.  They are the perfect set to make encouragement cards to slip in a lunch bag or backpack.  In my case I will be sending these to my grandsons at the end of the school year to congratulate them on a job well done.  I also loved the idea of embellishing the envelopes to match the cards....I will definitely be doing more of that in the future.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This challenge definitively forced me to move away from my confort zone. I'm not a card person, I never know what to put on a card, maybe because I need to have a picture to focus, I'm not really sure...  Ayway, that's the good thing about challenges, you got to explore new things :)

I was lucky enough to receive the Swirly Trees stamp set from Paper and Such, so I  made some Christmas cards. The desing is very simple, but I liked how it came out. I used papers from Pebbles's Welcome Christmas collection, and of course the nice tree stamp. I decorated the tree with some rhinestones, and also aded a sentiment from the same set. I loved the result, so I will be making some more with the different desings of trees of the set,.

You can see some closeups of my card on my blog, and don't forget to play along with us in this card challenge! Thanks for your visit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne