Saturday, April 7, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Holly & Sara!


Today I have a card and coordinating envelope set to share with you.  I was lucky enough to choose a stamp set from Paper and Such to work with when creating this card.  I loved this chicken wire stamp set!

I was able to use this stamp to create a great back ground on both the card and envelope. Then using up some of scrap paper and stash of embellishments I finished the card off!



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

   I'm so loving these Bitty Love Stamps from Paper and Such!  What a perfect set of stamps these are for teachers to use or to make little note cards to give as teacher gifts.   I just love them!



These little cards measure at 3 x 3 inches.  I embossed primary cardstock with various textures, stamped each sentiment and gave them some color highlights with markers.


Whenever I send out cards, I like include a matching envelope.  The envelopes are cut from Wild Card at 4 inches and I added a patterned paper liner and stamped each coordinating stamp on the outside of the envelope. 


Thanks for Paper and Such for giving the design team the privilege of choosing and designing with there stamps.  I know I will be using this stamp set for many years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne