Saturday, March 3, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Suzanne & Marcia!

Tic Tac Toe is one of my favorite TPV challenges! I worked with the bottom 3 boxes - pen stitching, a layout, and a die cut. I made this double pager for my Colorado vacation album:


I kept it clean and simple with patterned paper, orange cardstock, and my cute little diecuts from Campin' Critters cricut cartridge. Stop by my blog for more details :)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Marcia here today with my Tic-Tac-Toe project. I always seem to be in need of birthday cards so I decided to go with the last column, emboss (I used powder on my stamped sentiment), create a card, include a die-cut. This is what I came up with.


I cut that adorable puppy out with my Cricut using the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge. Check out my blog for more details. I had intended to give this to my nephew, but my daughter was home from college for the weekend and asked if she could have it to give to her roommate. It has appeal for veterinarian students as well as kids I guess. Now I have to make another card. I hope I have inspired you to join us in our latest challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne