Friday, February 17, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Suzanne & Marcia!

Marcia here today with a card to inspire you to join our latest challenge The Paper Variety.


The challenge trigger had me thinking about frogs and engagements so I decided to make a congrats on your engagement card. The frog SVG is free from SVGcuts and the paper is from Time Flies. I used an embossing folder to make my frog look more warty (lol)!  I am saving this card for a friend who I think has found Mr Right finally! Now if he would just pop the question....


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I love photo inspiration weeks! There is so much to chose from when designing a project. I knew I wanted to do a movie theme. So, when my hubby agreed to see "The Vow" this weekend with me - I saved the ticket stubs and snapped a candid pic of us at dinner.Check out my blog for more details :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne