Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Holly & Sara!

I love the colors in this movie poster, my first design project here at TPV used this same color palette.

I've yet to see this movie but I did a google search and read it was set in Ireland.

That sparked my first idea of a St. Patrick's Day project then a few other ideas came along but I just kept coming back to that fabulous green dress which needed a cute pair of shoes to match.


So here's my card inspired by my favorite type of shoe and that fabulous green dress.  Oh, how I so want a pair of these wedges! 


     I  thought the sentiment inside the card was fitting since the movie is about her asking a man to marry her so,..... "You Go Girl"! 

Card base and layer-Art Philosophy Cartridge. 
Shoe- Paisley Cartridge
Paper - K & Co, Handmade Pack
Stamped sentiments from K. Andrew Designs- Fashionable Friends set.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


This movie poster really grabbed me! The green color and the good looking guy were my inspiration.  I took that inspiration and stuck to a mainly green color pallet and used a picture of my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne