Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Challenge Inspiration: Jenifer & Abby!

For my DIVA DECOR I used BO BUNNY'S Enchanted collection. I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I first saw this collection, which is a must have for your stash if you have not purchased it already! It has even more detail and glitter in real life, beautiful, beautiful stuff! Anyway I purchased this cardboard frame meant for altering a few weeks back at my LSS, but hated the small photo opening so I covered the entire thing, stole my mirror from my train case, after some fussy cutting, punching, layering and adhereing this is what I came up with! It's a decoartive diva mirror (if you look above the project you can see that I also added ome ribbon to hang the project). For the fan folding challenge, I decided to create a simple fan as I thought it fit in with the theme and worked perfectly in my flower cluster!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


I created this card for my son for Valentine's Day :) I tried something different.. instead of having my rosette on top of my card, I created a framed window and tucked it behind :) There is A LOT of dimension on this card so it can house the rosette inside.. so it's great that I'll be adding it in a gift bag rather than mailing it :) I used the Bo Bunny Crazy Love 6x6 pad and chipboard pieces. I think it turned out really cute.. hope my son thinks so too :)

3 comments:

  1. Love both projects! Abby, your son will LOVE it-I know any of mine would!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so beautiful! I'm amazed at what you can do with the rosettes. To frame it in a card? Who would think of that! Abby would, lol. You girls are just too inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne