Friday, December 30, 2011

Meet Suzanne! :)

Suzanne Spokus


I'm Suzanne, co-owner of this little challenge blog along with my bestie Abby ;) and author of Scrap With Suzy.

I've been married to my wonderful hubby, Dave, for 3 years and counting. We live in Pennsylvania with our 4 year old high-maintance puggle, Jax. We are looking forward to (hopefully and finally!) expanding our family this year. Until then, I'll keep teaching my lively class of 26 first graders. I really love it - hard to believe my first class are going to be in high school next year! :)

I started scrapbooking in 2006, just 2 weeks before I met my hubby Dave. I had returned from a week in Hawaii and determined to document my trip in photos, memorabilia and stories. So glad I was "bitten by the bug" because I have all our memories in albums from the first date to present. Pretty neat! My favorite subjects of course are family and friends, children in our lives, and our travels.

Here are a few of my favorite projects! :)






I'm looking forward to working with a new group of ladies and seeing your takes on our challenges this term!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne