Wednesday, November 9, 2011

New Challenge Week! :)

Hi friends!
We have alot to share today, so let's get right to it! :)


-Challenge-
Our challenge this week is all about Family! :)


-Prize-
I know MANY of us have been drooling over this
new Echo Park collection,
Winter Park!

-Inspiration-
 Check out Team A's beautiful projects following our challenge!

Our dogs love to snuggle, especially with their daddy. I decided to take some pictures on this one day in August. The bigger dogs were even napping on the floor next to Daddy.
Since I have three daughters it was easy to see I have plenty of family to choose from for this challenge.  I used some Crate Paper to create this layout using some punches and layering of the chipboard.

I took this photo recently at a birthday party and thought it was perfect for this challenge...and it is rare to get both grandmothers together!


I couldn't do a layout about family without including my nieces' lovely eyes in there.  These two little girls are so precious to me and they're growing up so fast!  Not having any kids of my own, they are definitely my main Scrapbooking Muses!

We are so thrilled to welcome back April Walker to our TPV designing team!!
April
When I thought about doing this project, I knew I wanted to use the word daughter somehow. I decided to make this book to journal my thoughts about both of my daughters inside. It'll be nice for me to have a place to write to each of them besides on my layouts and I'm sure they'll love it when they're older. ;)

Abby
I recently won the new Kraft FunDay collection from the My Mind's Eye blog.. I couldn't wait to use it! When I think of family, my one and only child fills my thoughts and heart. It was a no-brainer that my project this week was to be all about him.. He's my #1 everything! :)

Now it's your turn! :)
Enter your paper project following this week's family challenge before Tuesday noon EST for your chance at winning that FABULOUS Echo Park collection kit!!
 If you enter before Sunday evening, we might choose your project to be featured in our Sunday Spotlight!  

Just ONE entry per person, please! See our rules page here.

Have a great week!
Abby