Friday, November 18, 2011

My Creative Time :)

TGIF!!

Has anyone thought that Friday would NEVER come this week! I did! I'm so glad it's here, though, and hope to get some layouts done :)

I definitely need a little "my creative time for me".

That's Emma's website and our sponsor this week!

My Creative Time


My name is Emma and I've been married to a wonderful man for 12 years now! We have 2 beautiful boys together: Aaron, 9yrs and Anthony, 7yrs. We also have 2 adorable dogs named Scrappy & Angel.

I have been stamping and papercrafting for 7 years now and I absolutely love it!

Emma is celebrating her one year anniversary of designing her own stamps and dies! Stop by her blog to see the latest release.


You can win one of Emma's earlier sets "Just a Little Note to Say" by entering this week's challenge:


Have a great weekend!
-Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne