Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New challenge week at TPV!

It's week 29 at The Paper Variety!! Thanks for joining us
for another great challenge.. we're so glad to have you back! :)

~Challenge~
A few weeks ago we asked you for challenge ideas and we received so many great and creative suggestions. This week we offer a challenge idea brought to you by Tiffany! Tiffany expressed she'd like to see a TPV challenge using flowers and we all agree! Last week we were all about rain showers, now we bring you the flowers :)


~Sponsor~
This week we have a sponsor that you all know :) She is our sweet Team B designer, Patti! Patti is offering this awesome kit from Citrus Tree Studio full of beautiful American Crafts paper, embellishments, and so much more! Thanks so much, Patti!! :)


~Inspiration~
And here is my favorite part of our weekly challenge posts, when I feature the fabulous TPV Designers with their gorgeous examples to inspire you!

Yara
."No Place Like Home". I feel blessed to live in a beautiful island with a year round warm climate. As a mother of two handsome boys, I consider me a "boy scrapper", but I love to create "travel" and "me" layouts as a big excuse to use flowers. I love to use handmade and store-bought flowers as in this layout. I used an expired sketch from Sketchy Thursdays

Amy
This page didn't turn out anything like I had planned! In my head there were flowers all over! But the more I added, the more it took away from my cute little Grandma, so I took it all off and just kept the one BIG flower for oomph!

April
 
Marilyn
I made a card with handmade flowers. I used a Stampavie's stamp and my copics.

Suzy
Love flower! I decided to use bunch of flowers for this week challenge, what a fun challenge! :)

Theresa


Our Guest Designer, Tiffany!


Abby

I created a sweet "thank you" card using fussy-cut paper flowers. All of my supplies came from the April kit at Artful Delight :)

Let's get started!!
Link up your projects before Sunday night for a chance to have your project/blog featured and before Tuesday at noon to be entered to win a beautiful Citrus Tree Studio kit generously donated by our very own, Patti!!

Just one entry per person, please. View our rules and guidelines here.

Have fun! :)
-Abby

13 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! Welcome Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog and I love the DT work, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did an amazing job this week! I can't wait to see all the entries!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the DT's work! I'm linking mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a wonderful challenge. The team cards and projects are super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello this is my first challenge I hope my card is alwright for this.
    the scrap layouts and the card are beautiful samples ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks so much for such a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards and layouts!! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun challenge. I linked my card, I'm #102. Great job DT.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lot of entries. I had to delete mine as it is being published in a magazine. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness me what a great response! I have just linke up & am no. 143!! Thank you for your wonderful challenges & inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creations ladies!
    thanks for a lovely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing, everyone!!! Your projects are always so much fun to see. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne