Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New challenge week at TPV!

It's week 29 at The Paper Variety!! Thanks for joining us
for another great challenge.. we're so glad to have you back! :)

~Challenge~
A few weeks ago we asked you for challenge ideas and we received so many great and creative suggestions. This week we offer a challenge idea brought to you by Tiffany! Tiffany expressed she'd like to see a TPV challenge using flowers and we all agree! Last week we were all about rain showers, now we bring you the flowers :)


~Sponsor~
This week we have a sponsor that you all know :) She is our sweet Team B designer, Patti! Patti is offering this awesome kit from Citrus Tree Studio full of beautiful American Crafts paper, embellishments, and so much more! Thanks so much, Patti!! :)


~Inspiration~
And here is my favorite part of our weekly challenge posts, when I feature the fabulous TPV Designers with their gorgeous examples to inspire you!

Yara
."No Place Like Home". I feel blessed to live in a beautiful island with a year round warm climate. As a mother of two handsome boys, I consider me a "boy scrapper", but I love to create "travel" and "me" layouts as a big excuse to use flowers. I love to use handmade and store-bought flowers as in this layout. I used an expired sketch from Sketchy Thursdays

Amy
This page didn't turn out anything like I had planned! In my head there were flowers all over! But the more I added, the more it took away from my cute little Grandma, so I took it all off and just kept the one BIG flower for oomph!

April
 
Marilyn
I made a card with handmade flowers. I used a Stampavie's stamp and my copics.

Suzy
Love flower! I decided to use bunch of flowers for this week challenge, what a fun challenge! :)

Theresa


Our Guest Designer, Tiffany!


Abby

I created a sweet "thank you" card using fussy-cut paper flowers. All of my supplies came from the April kit at Artful Delight :)

Let's get started!!
Link up your projects before Sunday night for a chance to have your project/blog featured and before Tuesday at noon to be entered to win a beautiful Citrus Tree Studio kit generously donated by our very own, Patti!!

Just one entry per person, please. View our rules and guidelines here.

Have fun! :)
-Abby

14 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge! Welcome Tiffany!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this blog and I love the DT work, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did an amazing job this week! I can't wait to see all the entries!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the DT's work! I'm linking mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a wonderful challenge. The team cards and projects are super.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello this is my first challenge I hope my card is alwright for this.
    the scrap layouts and the card are beautiful samples ladies.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the chance to showcase my work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much for such a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards and layouts!! Thanks for another great challenge!

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge. I linked my card, I'm #102. Great job DT.
    Nikki
    www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lot of entries. I had to delete mine as it is being published in a magazine. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness me what a great response! I have just linke up & am no. 143!! Thank you for your wonderful challenges & inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creations ladies!
    thanks for a lovely challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for playing, everyone!!! Your projects are always so much fun to see. :) :)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne