Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yummy Hearts Challenge!

Welcome to week 19 at The Paper Variety! 
What a great challenge last week, huh?
It just makes your heart feel good to combine
friendships and creativity! :)
And speaking of hearts, 
let's get to our challenge!

~Challenge~
This week the challenge is photo inspiration!
Use this photo to create a layout, card or other 
paper project :) Are you inspired by the hearts, or the 
colors, or the super cute sayings, or maybe you'd like to 
create something that includes candy? So many possibilities!

~Sponsor~

 We're so happy to again have Lori from
Apron Strings Designs
kindly sponsor our challenge! 
Apron Strings is a wonderful kit club with awesome 
kits to provide you with the latest and greatest 
scrappy products for your projects!
Join us this Friday when we share more
about Apron Strings Designs!

~Prize~
Our random winner will receive this gorgeous Bigger than a Breadbox

kit which includes papers from Echo Park and American Crafts!
Sweet!! Plus many many fabulous coordinating embellies!!

~Inspiration~ 
Check out these awesome DT examples!!

i love using hearts on my pages and it was easy with this cute fancy pants paper and glitter hearts and bling... i knew these little pictures of my littlest in her "loveable" outfit would be perfect! i did not use any cardstock on this page at all, so unique for me! -Lisa

Marilyn
I love hearts so when I saw the photo inspiration,  I knew it,  that I'd like to make a page with a lot of little hearts and this is the result.  -Marilyn

Suzy
The photo inspiration works perfectly with these paper collection. I'm just sayin'  ^_^ -Suzy
When I saw this inspirational photo, I knew I had to use this small hearts patterned paper from Sassafras Lass "Count me In" collection, it goes perfect with this picture from my children's cousins. I treasure very much this photo! They live in New Jersey, and we do not get to see them very often. -Yara

A neighbor gift for Valentines Day! The tag reads: "I couldn't send you flowers, and candy wouldn't do. Romantic cards just didn't say the things I wanted to. So, I got you something special and here's the inside scoop. It's very rare and magical: A jar of Cupid Poop!"  Cute huh?!  -Amy

April
This picture is one of my all-time favorites. It's the very first time my daughter Emily held her baby sister and she was soooooo happy. :) I used the My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup (Girls) collection and it was seriously hard to cut into!! It's one of those collections that I wanted forever and I just adore it. I guess I can always get more of it though. ;) -April

Let's get started!!
 Link up your projects before Sunday night for a chance to have your project/blog featured and before Tuesday at noon to be entered to win those 2 fabulous collections from Apron Strings Designs!!!


8 comments:

  1. WOW! Such inspiration girls!!! BEAUTIFUL WORK...and yes I am yelling that! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dt projects are all so pretty. thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects, ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the varied inspiration this week! Sweet challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fun inspiration this week!!! Wonderful DT projects too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty, pretty DT projects...thanks for sharing! I just linked up my entry...thanks for the yummy challenge! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne