Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cupcakes!

Are you ready for another fun sweet tooth challenge at TPV? This week we want to see your cupcakes! :)


We are so excited to welcome back Tracy from The Treasure Box Club to sponsor this week's prize!


Wow! That prize is more tempting than a cupcake ;) Be sure to stop back Friday to reacquaint yourself with The Treasure Box Club!

Now, see what our AMAZING designers created for this challenge.



Melissa said, "What a great challenge! I had so much fun creating this card for my niece's birthday in February. The patterned papers and chipboard element are from Little Yellow Bicycle's Cupcake Love line, and I think it's just perfect for an eight-year-old girl's birthday card."



Shannon asks, "Are you getting tired of seeing altered canvases?"   I say NEVER!! :) This saying is so cute.



Jan said, "I used the Martha Stewart cupcake punch to make these mini cupcakes which I decorated and glued to small clothespins that I spray painted. Now I can leave special notes for my boys on our message center!"



Mindy said, "I made my cupcake with the ever so versatile BLOOMERS and my trusty hot glue gun!  Sassafrasslass Indie Girl, I know it was so last summer, but I just love it :D  Oh & this like all my other layouts is done 8x8!"



Patti said, "This is the first cupcake tin I ever owned. It had become rusty in spots and was in the way back of my baking pans cupboard. I spray painted it with cream paint (4 coats) and them embellished it very simply. I used my favorite jillibean soup buttons and heidi swapp chip hearts. I made the chip cupcake pieces into magnets. They will hold recipes and/or coupons in my kitchen."



Tessa said, "We love taking cupcakes to school to celebrate birthdays :)."



I used my "New Arrival" cricut cartridge to create this cupcake explosion box! I confess, I made the box - the bakery made the cupcake ;) Check out my blog for all of the details.

Are you inspired to create a yummy cupcake project? You can make a card, layout, or other project as long as it includes PAPER and a CUPCAKE ;)


Link your project before Sunday evening for an opportunity to be featured for our "Submission Spotlight". However, you have until Tuesday at NOON eastern time to win the January kit from The Treasure Box Club!


One entry per person please.  Review the rest of our guidelines here.




17 comments:

  1. OMG, that prize is a dream come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....beautiful inspiration....every week i am just so full of admiration for our fantastic design team...such an honor to work with all of you!....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, can't wait to join in this week. It'll be my first time actually. I have a birthday coming up, so I'm sure I can make something fun. Prize seems wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work this week ladies!!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea and great inspiration! I've linked up again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what an awesome prize!!! love vintage! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic projects you all made!!! Awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow so many awesome projects on here!! Everyone is rocking this challenge!! http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-completed-all-challenges.htmlStacy H-W

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm #12. Thanks for telling me about this!
    chris.tana08 @ hotmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for the Fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for offering such a great prize for such a fun challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow... I am new here and I can NOT believe the awesome DT inspiration! All the creations are just awesome! Thanks for letting me link up my creation this week! Have a wonderful sunday!!! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. TY for a great challenge and thanks to the DT for the fabulous inspiration! I had a lot of fun making this card and trying a few new things. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi girls. Totally awesome projects from DT. I just entered my cake, not sure if it's ok for this challenge. Cupcake-cake, looks-like a family to me. LOL. Feel free to remowe my entry, if cake not good.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE CUPCAKES! Cute challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the fun challenge! This is my first time trying but I'll be keeping an eye out for future challenges too. This prize is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne