Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TPV is going PINK! :)

I'm SO excited to announce our sponsor for our 2nd challenge this year - My Pink Stamper!!!

If you are a cricut owner (or general paper craft lover!), then chances are you are familiar with Robyn's blog, fabulous video tutorials, and fun inspiration.  She has generously donated 2 of her new stamp sets - Love-a-licious and Winter Punnies- for this week's challenge!


Robyn's My Pink Stamper stamps were the first cricut companion sentiments designed especially for cardmakers! Be sure to check back Friday for more information on Robyn and all things My Pink Stamper for our sponsor spotlight.

But, without further ado - the CHALLENGE!


The design team have created some fabulous projects with this color combination!!



Tessa is a mom to 3 adorable boys, so she doesn't often get to play with PINK! She made this girly layout of her and her gorgeous sisters after a recent lunch. Aren't those flowers perfect for this challenge!



Shannon altered this 8x10 canvas for her daughter's room. She said her daughter really wished it was purple, but this "would suffice". LOL! I think it turned out glam!! Love the stitching around the initial.

Mindy


LOL! Poor Mindy. She said during Spring Break this year they traveled all the way to Washington, DC to see pandas.... and they were SLEEPING! Isn't her Create a Critter panda {and daughter!} the cutest?



Melissa said she was "dizzy with delight" over her new Hero Arts stamp set! I would be too, that typewriter is TOO cool. She said she liked how this could be a valentine card, but doesn't have to be.




Patti has been participating in the Relay For Life for over 10 years in support of her friend Teri. She is second from the left in this photo and a two-time breast cancer survivor. Beautiful layout to document a beautiful friendship. That's what scrapbooking is all about right?



Jan said all she needed to make this thoughtful gift was a piece of cardstock, ribbon, heart embellishment, and sentiment! She loosely use the tutorial found here - she suggests playing around with the structure until you get it the way you want. Great idea!



Last Valentine's Day, my husband and I attended a hospital ball benefit. I was inspired by this pink/black/white Heidi Swapp patterned paper. I wasn't sure what else to add to it, so I wrote the lyrics to one of my favorite Keith Urban songs. He definitely is my better half! :)

Have we inspired you to GO PINK! this week? 

Make a project using only pink with black and/or white 
to enter to these 2 MY PINK STAMPER stamp sets!


Have a great week!
-Suzanne

21 comments:

  1. So glad I used some pink patterned paper on my entry. Good luck everyone. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did a FABULOUS job this week ladies!! I can't wait to see all the amazing entries I know we'll get. ;)
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely inspiration! This one looks like so much fun. TY! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww all the inspirations so pretty! love all of them! Fabulous ladies!! can't wait to see all the entries!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the heads up on your challenges-I will bookmark your blog and also let some of my friends know

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well shoot - sorry girls I noticed the one entry per person AFTER I loaded up 2. sorry about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BEUTIFUL JOB GIRLS, AND WHAT AGREAT COLOR COMBO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the challenge! I love pink and red so this was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects! :-D What about clear...can I use something clear on my submission?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comments, hadn't found your challenge yet :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful DT projects, ladies! TFS! I couldn't resist this challenge...gotta love b&w and PINK!! And MPS too! :-)

    ~Sharon C.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for inviting me over, always up for a great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All the projects so far look great!! It was harder than I thought it would be to only use those three colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects ladies!

    Melissa
    www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry to upload twice, but I'm having trouble getting the pic to upload. :-( One is a direct link which I know is not allowed, but the other doesn't seem to be working. Please delete whichever one you'd prefer. Thank you! Again, sorry for taking 2 spots!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just found you have become a follower and have entered your challenge. I LOVE MPS!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's my first time to participate with your challenge and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome challenge!! Very cute and pretty DT inspiration projects as well! Thanks, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh..nuts. Didn't realize it was eastern standard time they had to be loaded by. Well, here is a link to mine. :) http://creativekokes.wordpress.com/2011/01/18/paper-variety-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne