Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Winner of Week #8!

Thank you to everyone who celebrated my anniversary with me by participating in this week's wedding challenge! 


My hubby and I had a wonderful vacation in San Francisco. I'm sure you'll be seeing layouts soon ;)




We had 14 eligible participants for the prize! Don't see your link/project? Unfortunately, Abby and I had to delete several that were older projects or did not fit the theme. We've added a "rules" tab to ensure fairness to all. 

Without further ado, this week's winner is..


Project #8 was submitted by Theresa!


You win this week's sponsored prize!


 Email us at thepapervariety at gmail dot com so we can forward your information to Precocious Paper!

Theresa, here's a blinky to add to your blog. Congrats!

Photobucket

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next challenge - Abby has a recipe for you that is as easy as 1-2-3!!

-Suzanne

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Theresa!! Your project is beautiful. ;) Enjoy your yummy prize!
    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Theresa! I can't wait to make some flowers for you :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeee hawwww that's me!!!!

    how do i post the winner blinkie on my sidebar without the code?????

    Tessa...i can't wait to get some of your beautiful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Theresa. Big Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne