The Paper Variety is seeking creative crafters who would like to join our Design Team!
We're looking for 4-6 new smiles to share their love of paper crafting and inspiring others - artists of all styles and experience levels. If you love paper and enjoy using it to create a variety of projects, then we hope to hear from you!
Here are a few DT requirements:
- Be able to create a variety of paper projects including layouts, cards, mini-albums, altered items, banners, decorative pieces, gift bags etc.
- Submit a project every 2 weeks which follows the scheduled challenges
- Have a blog and link our design team blinky on your side bar
- Post current TPV challenges and your projects on your blog, linking TPV and sharing sponsor information
- Use mostly current products on your projects (introduced within the past 2 years)
- Comment on participant entries
- Commit to a 4 month term beginning January 5th, ending April 27th
Presently there is no compensation for your DT commitment. However Abby and Suzanne do send small gifts of thanks and appreciation to each team member.
We will welcome back several current DT members AND will choose 4-6 new crafters to join us.
Applications will be accepted until December 17th midnight. The announcement of the new team will be posted on December 22nd! :)
If you'd like to apply, please email us at email@example.com with the following information...
- Your full name and an introduction of yourself.
- Your blog address.
- Links to your online galleries.
- Current/Previous DT experience (not required).
- A photo of yourself (headshot, no smaller than 200x200).
- Photos of 3-5 projects that best showcase your papercrafting style. Please provide at least one layout, one card and one other paper project (such as a mini album, altered item, gift box etc).
We hope to hear from many creative paper crafters! Don't be too shy to try. :)
Wait! There's much much more! :)
We're giving away a Crate Paper "Snow Day" collection kit! I LOVE this collection! So cute, fun and colorful!
You'll receive an entry in the drawing for each of these following tasks you complete. Leave a comment for each task to be sure each is counted. :)
- Post about our DT call on your blog and link your friends to this post.
- Complete #1 and become a Paper Variety follower.
- Complete #1 and display our blinky on your side bar.
- Post about our DT call in your favorite scrapbooking forum, twitter or facebook. (Please provide posted link in your comment)
And as gratitude and appreciation to all of you for being a part of The Paper Variety these past few months...
From within all the comments left on this post, we'll be blog hopping. If we see our TPV blinky on your side bar, you could win a "Snow Day" 6x6 paper pad!
And the Grand Prize! If we reach 500 followers by Dec 21st, we'll choose a follower to receive a $25 gift certificate to one of our awesome sponsors, The Scrapbooking Cottage!!
All winners will be chosen randomly and will be posted on Dec 22nd when we'll also announce the new design team! :)
Important note: All prizes must be claimed by Dec 29th. Prizes that are not claimed will then be used for future challenge prizes. We will not draw a replacement winner for unclaimed prizes, so please be sure to check back to see if you've won!
Three GREAT prizes.. Yay!! So what are you waiting for!? Help us advertise our DT call and you could win a Snow Day collection kit! If our blinky is found on your blog, you could win a 6x6 Snow Day! Invite your friends to follow TPV and if we reach 500, you could win a $25 GC from TSC!
Go ahead and apply to join the fun. Send us the above information - our email is thepapervariety at gmail dot com. We would love to hear from you.
Good luck! :)