Sunday, March 20, 2011

This Week's Spotlights!

WOW!
I feel like I say this every week, but it definitely 
needs to be said this week!
You are all such amazingly talented scrappers!!
So many gorgeous projects! 
I wish we could spotlight all of you!


I invited Patti from TeamB to help me choose 2 spotlights :)

Patti chose to feature Bente's layout, Lady Love
Patti says: The photos immediately drew me in and made me want 
to look further. Love Bente's color combination, banner and 
embellie choices.


 I chose to feature Nadia's layout, Talking.
I loved the mixed textures of lace and doilies with the wood grain 
background. The paint spray mask looks great and I love the
double photo and all the sweet embellies- beautiful layout!


Congratulations
Bente & Nadia!
Be sure to grab the featured blinky from our sidebar
for your blogs! :)

There's still time to enter our challenge! Just follow this exclusive 
TPV sketch by Jana Eubank and
enter your project HERE before Tuesday at noon! :)


You could be the random winner of these 
awesome prizes!!



We've received SO MANY Guest Designer apps!! 
It was such a pleasure visiting all your blogs!
We are thrilled and honored that so many of
you wish to inspire our readers with us! Thank you!!
 Chosen Guest Designers have already been
mailed regarding our March/April GD spots.
 More Guest Designers will be chosen as
we schedule them. :)

Great news!!
We reached 500 followers!
YAY!!!
A BIG thanks to all of you for visiting often and
participating in our fabulous challenges!
As promised, we will be giving away a 
$25 gift certificate to The Scrapbooking Cottage!  
Return on Tuesday for all the details!

-Abby

13 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Congrats on hitting 500! Whoot whoot!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! THANK YOU so so much for featuring my layout.I feel really honoured that you gave my layout such recognition!THANK YOU!!!! Congrats also to my wonderful friend Bente ...WAY TO GO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nadia and Bente!!! Both LO's are absolutely fabulous!!!
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for featuring my layout this week! It is my first time here and I did not know about the Sunday features. This morning I saw that my friend Nadia was spotlighted and thought I would check it out. I was happily surprised to see my own layout too. CONGRATS to you Nadia and THANK YOU, The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Big congrats to Bente & Nadia!! :) Woo hoo for the PV hitting 500 followers!!!! This is such a fun challenge blog!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Huge congrats Nadia and Bente! Your work is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Bente and Nadia! Beautiful work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats ladies! both are fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Congratulations Bente and Nadia!! So happy to see you here!! Beautiful work, ladies!!!!
    Hugs!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great layouts, ladies! Nadia - I'm totally exciting about the double photo technique! I had never though to do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful layouts!!! :) Congrats on being chosen!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Nadia and Bente! Gorgeous layouts!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing your feedback! :) Thanks so much! ~ Abby and Suzanne